Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Important: Need pictures and videos on Hyderabad Traffic

I am starting work on a short film/documentary on Hyderabad traffic; the intent is to bring in a change in the way EDUCATED people drive on the roads. Most of us don't realize that we break rules - using the cell phone while driving, drinking and driving, breaking one way rules, etc. If you're in the habit of clicking pictures or recording videos of traffic jams or rules being broken, then can you please email me such pictures?

If you do not already have such pics/videos, and if it's not too much trouble, then can you please carry your camera with you and click away whenever you see traffic jams, accidents, etc? Please spread the word around and ask your friends/colleagues to send in pics as well.

Like I said, the intent is to capture educated people breaking rules. Please let me know if you have some ideas for the documentary.

3 comments:

Garfield said...

I have a few pics with the left lane blocked by buses who intend to go straight and not turn left. The Traffic Police email id did not work. Can I send them to u?

Sameer said...

Hi Sreya
Yes, please send me the pics @ sikhoya [at] gmail
I would be nice if you can click more such pics.

Regards
sameer

Balu said...

I saw this only today. I will carry my video cam with me.

I reclocated to HYD after two decades in the USA.

Boy, I wish I could become a DCP of traffic for 1 year - am willing to give up any compensation associated with it too.

Will do my best to shoot as much Jams as possible - and provide them with suggestions