Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Number of hits increasing on the blog...

Good to see that the number of hits is increasing on the blog.
If you feel that you want to participate in this, please, please do leave your comments so that I know I'm not the only one interested in hassle free driving! :)
Come on, you really can make a difference! Remember, just one small change at a time.
In a few day, I do hope to actually stand at the Cyber Towers crossing and make sure that the left lane is free, but if you folks can start practicing this from today, that's even better.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey,

I'm interested in this...
Do let me know the initiatives so that I can also join

Unknown said...

Hey I'm also interested.
Do let me know your initiatives i'll be joining in that :)

Sameer said...

Hello Srija
Great to see that you're interested!
You can contact me on sikhoya [at] gmail dot com .

Thanks
Sameer

Unknown said...

Well I agree with the overall initiative, was pondering over something similar but had no ideas like this.

I would say keeping the left lane free is a big step, lets start with some smaller steps, like following the lanes a little bit, following the traffic lights (not showing desparation and leaving when the light turns red from green just when u had a chance to go)